True Me Irons
Warranty Length (Years)
Advanced keratin infused plates
creates smoother hair with less damage
The latest innovation from the orginal creators of GHD and Cloud Nine
Other High End Irons
Average Price in Aud $
Average Warranty Length (Years)
More damage and less smoothing gives a frizzy result
The next generation in heat styling is here
True Me is the next generation in heat styling tools developed by the clever people who originally founded GHD and Cloud Nine. The True Me team know a thing or two about how to create the very best iron.
They’ve been working away on the True Me stylers for a little while, because they happen to be perfectionists and were sticking to their goal of creating a product that is the very best (legitimately).
How? This is the good bit.
- True Me was developed by the same team who brought you GHD and Cloud Nine.
- True Me are professional grade irons (without the hefty price tag). This means it has all the technology, power and features that would impress even the most seasoned hair stylist.
- True Me has an RRP of $179. When we said it was a professional grade iron without the price tag, we meant it.
- True Me has an exclusive 3 YEAR warranty (basically unheard of these days) for that extra bit of confidence when you are *adding to cart*.
- True Me stylers include a range of top notch features like:
- Keratin-infused ceramic plates with the absolute latest in ion-lock technology (which makes it easier to style with longer-lasting results)
- One-touch temperature control panel
- 360 degree swivel cord
- Universal voltage
- Hibernation mode (after 20 minutes of inactivity) and a protective heat guard.
10% Off Your First Order*