True Me Hair Straightening Irons Comparison
True Me Irons
Warranty Length (Years)
Advanced keratin infused plates
creates smoother hair with less damage
The latest innovation from the orginal creators of GHD and Cloud Nine
Other High End Irons
Average Price in Aud $
Average Warranty Length (Years)
More damage and less smoothing gives a frizzy result
We know that buying a new hair straightening or curling iron is a big investment. So we thought we’d help out by giving you a run down of why True Me irons are the best in the business!
Our hairdressing superstars choose True Me irons to create stunning hairstyles in the salon and at Fashion Weeks shows in Paris and Milan. They also highly recommend these irons to their clients because the keratin plates smooth even the frizziest locks like magic and the temperature control prevents damage. The 20 minute inactivity hibernation mode and 3 year warranty also give clients peace of mind. Choose from Original and Wide sizes. We know you’ll love them as much as we do!
True Me Benefits:
- True Me was developed by the same team who brought you GHD and Cloud Nine.
- True Me are professional grade irons (without the hefty price tag). This means it has all the technology, power and features that would impress even the most seasoned hair stylist.
- True Me has an RRP of $179. When we said it was a professional grade iron without the price tag, we meant it.
- True Me has an exclusive 3 YEAR warranty (basically unheard of these days) for that extra bit of confidence when you are *adding to cart*.
- True Me stylers include a range of top notch features like:
- Keratin-infused ceramic plates with the absolute latest in ion-lock technology (which makes it easier to style with longer-lasting results)
- One-touch temperature control panel
- 360 degree swivel cord
- Universal voltage
- Hibernation mode (after 20 minutes of inactivity) and a protective heat guard.
Looks Created with True Me Hair Irons by our Hairdressing Superstars!
10% Off Your First Order*