Don’t we all want French girl hair? It’s that perfect mix of naturally polished, undone and sexy. A little bit wavy but not ‘done’. Well we’re here to help! Read on to discover the products, tools and tricks to get that perfect je ne sais quoi hair.
All great hair starts with a great foundation
Introducing Christophe Robin.
Christophe Robin is a French hair stylist and colourist to the A-listers who has been reinventing the look of supermodels since the 90s. So you can bet that he knows a thing or two about getting gorgeous French girl hair.
No matter what you’re trying to achieve, you need to start with a good foundation. Healthy, hydrated hair will be easier to coax into a gorgeous look and will hold it’s style better and for longer.
Tips and tricks
- Start by shampooing hair with Christophe Robin Regenerating Shampoo with Prickly Pear Oil. Massage into your scalp and be transported to the South of France. The scent is reminiscent of lazy, languid days spent on a French holiday.
- Condition with the Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask with Prickly Pear Oil. Relax for a few minutes while this indulgent mask works its magic.
- On soaking wet hair, before you even towel dry, spray on a little Christophe Robin Regenerating Finishing Lotion with Hibiscus Vinegar. This gorgeous spray intensifies shine and protects colour. You can even use it as a moisturising toner for your skin! Now that’s a multitasking product, perfect for travelling.
- Blowdry your hair with a large round brush. We love Olivia Garden brushes for easy blowdrying and a shiny professional finish.
- Run the True Me True Wide hair straighening irons through your hair and give a slight twist at the ends to creat undone waves.
- Finish your style with a little Christope Robin Daily Hair Cream to muss up the ends for that undone perfection.
- Et viola! Perfect French girl hair.